Criminal Charge? Call Our Team For Help.

Georgia Child Support – How to Calculate Child Support or Modify Child Support

On Behalf of | Apr 29, 2016 | Firm News, News |

Attorney Minerva Blanchette with the Cansino Blanchette Law Firm advises on how to calculate how much child support someone should pay or receive in Georgia. She also further discusses how one can seek a modification of child support if there is presently a child support order in effect.

Cansino Blanchette Law Firm aggressively fights for their clients and serves the Northwest Georgia including Cobb, Bartow, Paulding, Cherokee, Gordon, and Fulton County. We have offices located in Kennesaw and Cartersville, Georgia.

Call us to schedule a consult today.